BILINGUAL (SPANISH/ENGLISH) MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST
Reporting to the Clinical Director, the Bilingual Mental Health Therapist will be responsible for providing home-based mental health therapy. The ideal candidate will have experience providing high quality mental health services, preferably in the areas of infant mental health and family therapy, extensive experience in and commitment to a community mental health model, and working with young children and families in diverse communities extending from Venice to Crenshaw on the east, and the I-10 Corridor to Inglewood/Lennox on the south.
- Complete diagnostic intake assessment and comprehensive treatment plans of new clients;
- Provide on-going dyadic therapy and/or adult individual therapy with parents/primary caregivers in the family’s home and/or a designated location in the community;
- Consult and coordinate with Community Resource Specialists for shared cases;
- Attend comprehensive case review meetings as pertains to caseload;
- Attend weekly individual and group reflective supervision;
- Cross-trained to be knowledgeable of Family Fun! Events, parent councils, Ready4Routines and ACEs screening;
- Ensure all documentation of program information is completed accurately and timely;
- Attend all agency required trainings;
- Adhere to all DHM reporting requirements, HIPAA guidelines, and auditing protocols;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field;
- Either must possess a current clinical license in the state of CA or is a registered associate with the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS);
- Related experience working with young children and families of high-risk populations, diverse groups and communities;
- Bilingual/bi-literate in English and Spanish required;
- Familiarity with DC: 0-3R or DC: 0-5 strongly preferred;
- Ability to learn WIN’s DCAR data system;
- Strong sense of mission, integrity and problem solving skills;
- Ability to navigate through complex systems with a solutions-focused mindset;
- Professional, resourceful, tactful style with the ability to respond immediately and appropriately in different contexts;
- Ability to work independently and as a team player;
- Qualified applicants must successfully pass a fingerprint background clearance and PPD risk assessment;
- Access to a reliable automobile, current insurance and valid driver’s license;
- Must maintain appropriate boundaries with colleagues, clients, families, community partners/stakeholders and county staff at all times;
- Passion for WIN’s mission.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Classification: Full-time, Exempt, 40 hrs./wk.
We offer generous medical benefits, 401(k), paid holidays, vacation & sick.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or office visits.
WIN is an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available persons in every job. WIN’s policy prohibits discrimination based on pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, breastfeeding or related medical conditions, medical conditions, perceived medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political affiliation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation. All such discrimination is unlawful. WIN is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.